"launch document" synchronous on Linux only?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jan 19 22:11:36 EST 2013

Richard-

>> Hard to say. Is this native or in a VM?

> Native.  VMs are for Windows. ;)

Back off, dude <g> ... I've got LMDE in Virtualbox on a Fedora base.
Sheesh... who in their right mind would run a linux VM on a native
Windows base? "Linux with all the stability of Windows..."

Or do you mean that as "quarantine Windows in a VM"... that's the way
I have my work system set up. When I need XP I know where to find it,
but otherwise it can't mess anything up.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net