OT: Super duper scripts in MS Word

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 19 15:26:33 EST 2013

> From: Jim Hurley
> I'm not sure I know what you mean by "manually raise it some 
> number of points." 
> I'm trying to do this within MS Word.
> I know it can be done. I have an example. I just can't find a 
> way to duplicate it.

I'm not on the latest Word, but in Word 2003 it's in Format->Font, in the
Character Spacing tab, called "Position".

> You might be right about using an equation editor. I used to 
> be fluent with it, but no more. 
> Is it possible to extract a chunk from the MS Equation editor 
> so that it becomes a word "in line" with normal text?

In general, any embedded object has a choice of how it flows with the text,
so you ought to be able to treat it like a big "character". But the first
solution should be a lot easier.


Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com 

More information about the use-livecode mailing list