More about audio-video

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:57:31 EST 2013

Hi Jacque,

J. Landman Gay wrote
> I've been testing in Windows 7 without QuickTime installed to see how
> video and audio files work in a player object.
> [snip]
> I need a video format that will play in Windows without QT. Which of the
> many others should I look at?

Could you try virtualizing your application with Quicktime embedded?

Check this thread:
Running LiveCode and Quicktime as virtual applications
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!msg/runrev/3LASEKJdhMQ/jt1OABZmwnMJ

I am not sure if virtualized applications could run in every
operating system, or if you need to create a different one
for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Aero...

Al