[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Fri Jan 18 12:34:55 EST 2013

On 01/17/2013 06:50 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> At least people on Android can enjoy easy access to the traffic conditions.
>
> Cheers
> andre

It seems perverse to me that a developer might be forced to add
gratuitous features to a useful uni-purpose utility in order to appeal
to the gadget lust of a reviewer who has no personal interest in the
actual purpose of the tool. The alternative suggestion to develop it as
a webapp is no less troubling to me. That clearly would make a less
convenient user experience as one must open the browser and then
navigate to a URL. This diminishes not just the proposed application,
but the utility of the device itself.

My two cents.

Good luck, Andre!

Warren