More about audio-video

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Jan 18 02:50:24 EST 2013

One tool l I have found to be almost magical in its media conversion
capabilities is ffmpeg. It's open source, cross-platform, command-line
only, but is used as the "engine" in a number of commercial apps.

Also, it has a serious learning curve.

But a good tool if it's what you need. We use it in my client's system
to convert Mac videos (.mov) to .wmv and also to web-friendly formats.

Phil Davis

On 1/17/13 8:05 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
> Good to know too. Thanks !
>
> Le 18 janv. 2013 à 04:53, stephen barncard a écrit :
>
>> Vimeo, than to depend on
>> one's own servers. $60/year buys up to 5 gigs of video a month.
> --
> Pierre Sahores
> mobile : 06 03 95 77 70
> www.sahores-conseil.com