More about audio-video

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 17 19:20:05 EST 2013

It's been a long time since I dealt with this, but last I checked, MPEG1
and maybe MPEG2 worked cross platform.

As Mark said, file extension doesn't always correspond with the encoding
of a video file. If you have control over the format of the videos to
played, then you should have no trouble.  But if you have to be able to
playback media any from any source, you may need a more robust solution
than what LiveCode offers.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director