Datagrid help - change value in form

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Jan 17 13:19:17 EST 2013

I think you have to get the array corresponding to the row, change the value for the key corresponding to the cell, then set it back again.

put the dgDataOfIndex [ pIndex ] of group "DataGrid" into pDataA
put "This is new data" into pDataA[ "newdata" ]
set the dgDataOfIndex [ pIndex ] of group "DataGrid" to pDataA

You can substitute Index with Row if that is what you are working with.
Bob