issue transfering 5.5.3 stack from windows to mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 17 09:31:44 EST 2013

I am developing primarily on windows 7 and upgraded from 4.6.2 to 5.5.3 some
time ago. For the final production of the mac version I copy the stack to
the mac and create over there the standalone and make the whole packaging
and that stuff.

Now I copied my first 5.5.3 (a former 4.6.2) stack to the mac. Opening it
with 5.5.3 on the mac, LC crashes immediately at one of the first statements
in preopenstack handler. After saving the same stack on windows in 2.7
legacy format, copying it to the mac, I can open it without any problems
with 4.6.2 as well as with 5.5.3 on the mac.

Are there any similar experiences or known compatibility problems, or is it
once again one of my special windows issues?

Thanks

Tiemo