Asynchronous Audio on Windows?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jan 16 14:34:25 EST 2013

Hi Bob:

I would agree, but the software I'm building isn't audio software.  I just
have a need for audio feedback: push a button, hear a click.  On the user
side, it may be acceptable to restart after installing my app, but in my
book, requiring a restart is disruptive and a less-than-desirable user
experience, especially when there's no major change or benefit to be had.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design