Strange contents of long name

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jan 16 13:15:43 EST 2013

Folks,
I've missed a bunch of email over the last couple of days due to an
abortive attempt to try Google Apps For Business.  Never mess with MX
records unless you really know what you're doing!!!

Mark - I don;t know why you're not seeing this problem.  What version of LC
are you running?

Richard - Thanks for the pointer to the bug report, I will add a note too.
 The whole "backwards compatibility" thing is a sorry excuse, at most of
the time.  RunRev make changes all the time that cause things to behave
differently.

I guess I'm left with no choice but to chase up the owner hierarchy, at
least if I detect that the control name is empty.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>