[OT] reOrdering text

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:19:40 EST 2013

Assuming the data is always in the same order something like the following
works well.

*on* mouseUp

   *put* field 1 into tData

   *put* 1 into tCount

   *repeat* for each line tLine in tData

      *switch* tcount

         *case* 1

            *put* tLine & cr into tTmp

            *put* 2 into tCount

            *break*

         *case* 2

            *put* tline & cr before tTmp

            *put* 3 into tCount

            *break*

         *default*

            *put* tTmp & tLine & cr after tNewData

            *put* 1 into tCount

      *end* *switch*

   *end* *repeat*

   *delete* the last char of tNewData

   *put* tNewData -- finished data

*end* mouseUp

Otherwise, if the order isn't perfect for all triads, you'd have to read
each line until you get both a fishface and a finish and then put things in
order.