Android launch to black screen

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 14 23:10:30 EST 2013

On 1/14/13 7:12 PM, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> Jacque,
>
> My apps runs on JB using 5.5.3. 5.5.1 back screened. 5.5.2 I never tried on
> JB because of a quit bug. Also update the SDK using the SDK manager.

Thanks. Roger Eller kindly offered to test, and my app built with 5.5.3
runs okay in Jelly Bean for him, so it must be the emulator that's
wonky. I've got all the SDKs installed up through 16 (I think that's
4.4.1 but it isn't running right now for me to check.) I didn't install
the intel system image, do I need that? I haven't installed it for any
of the older SDKs and they seemed okay.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com