Strange hang

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Mon Jan 14 17:58:41 EST 2013

Whoops! Sorry I didn't get that from the dictionary. I got it from the Livecode Lessons site.

Deleting an Element From an Array

To delete an element from an array we simply use the delete variable command as demonstrated below:

function GetExampleArrayKeys

    local tArray

    put "a" into tArray["1"]
    put "b" into tArray["2"]