Telephony in LiveCode

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Mon Jan 14 14:37:40 EST 2013

I think the reason for this is primarily the phasing out of modems. While a modem can be purchased for this use, they don't typically come in computers by default anymore. I think what you need to do is look to purchase a Macintosh compatible telephony modem, which will probably come with software for this purpose. I found this page which may be of some informational use right away when I googled it: http://www.sustworks.com/pa_guide/compatibleModems.html

Bob