does a mac has graphic hardware acceleration?

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Mon Jan 14 12:19:02 EST 2013

Hi Tiemo,

I think the bug was not consistent, may be due to some hardware related condition, but I saw it happen a lot on a MacBook Pro, MacPro and iMac as soon as I upgraded from Snow Leopard to Lion. It caused a real headache for me as my software uses snapshots too.

Maybe some of your clients are still in Snow Leopard, you would be surprised how many Mac users are, they won't see the issue.

Once you re-build with the latest LC all will be good again.

Paul