Strange hang

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jan 13 15:04:18 EST 2013

I have a command that deletes keys from an array, given a start and end key
value (the keys are numeric).  This has been working fine for months and is
simply a repeat loop with a "delete local tArray[key]" command.

Suddenly, this has started to cause LC to hang.  In debug, as soon as the
delete command is executed, I get a runtime error message on a line in a
completely different handler and LC hangs hard, needing a force quit to get
out of it.

The array looks is correctly structured and the start and end key values
exist in the array, as do all the key values between them.

Any ideas about how to figure out what's going on would be most welcome.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>