The Art of Creative Coding

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 12 05:46:54 EST 2013

 I watched the first 2  minutes of the movie, read some comments and the text below the movie. I still think that this is about programmers who are creative. What _IS_ "the art of creative coding"?! Is it a programme? A set of libraries? Looking at the movie, I get to think Creative Coding is a bunch of television screens with cool-looking animations fit for MTV. Can you explain what it is?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.