Difference between Mainstack and Substack

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jan 10 10:19:05 EST 2013

Christopher,

This has been answered above but I think you should take the time to learn
more about the message path since you're learning more about stack
structure.

Check out this stack:
http://pages.swcp.com/dsc/freedownload/pmm121.zip

Its made by Dar Scott and is pure gold! Check out his other stuff at
http://pages.swcp.com/dsc/revstacks.html

The message path is one of those concepts that can improve your coding
skills a thousandfold!

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.