iOS standalone - what to do about code signing failures?

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Tue Jan 8 10:46:03 EST 2013

Hi Colin,

I think this is hinting at my problem and its solution. Where does one get to select the certificates for their provisioning profiles? Mine seem to come up or appear automatically when I create a provisioning profile.

In my case, where I'm working on a SETI Team, where do certificates comes from and how can I be sure I even have the right one(s)?

Thanks,
Roger