iOS standalone - what to do about code signing failures?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Jan 8 10:04:12 EST 2013

No: in the iOS Provisioning Portal, if I select 'Provisioning' on the left hand sidebar and then click the 'Distribution' tab, I see my (only) Distribution Provisioning Profile, which an Ad Hoc one. If I double-click on its name, I see various details (App ID, Certificates, Devices) - and all my devices are listed there. Jacque has pointed out that there is a difference between Ad Hoc distribution (which applies only to listed devices) and App Store distribution (which applies to any device that gets your app from the App Store). I think there may be a further type for Enterprises but I haven't tried to find out about that.

HTH

Graham