iOS standalone - what to do about code signing failures?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jan 7 18:43:09 EST 2013

FWIW, one tool that *might* help with app signing (haven't read all the
details of your situation) is AppResigner:
http://www.gorbster.net/blog/archives/273

In my situation with recent OS and LiveCode updates, I haven't been able
copy over development versions of apps onto devices without getting a code
signing error.  Using the tool is an extra step but allows me to get the
builds transferred properly (not needed for app store distributions).
Instructions are on the page.

Thanks to Ken Ray for the recommendation.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design