Is there a way to send and receive iOS messages?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Jan 6 02:24:34 EST 2013

Is it actually game related? If not then turn based matches might not work so well because the notifications come from Game Center. There's no API for sms messages other than what's already built into the engine.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!