[OT] for anyone looking for a Mac expert writer...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Feb 28 18:18:03 EST 2013

Colin Holgate <coiin at ...> writes:

> Ilene Hoffman is something of a legend in the Mac community, but even legends
can sometimes be looking for
> work! That did at least mean she got back to me quickly over the last week,
and helped to clinch some of the
> online reviews for the LiveCode Kickstarter campaign, most notably by bullying
John Gruber for me!

> So, the very least I can do by way of thanks is to point you all to her resume
page:

> http://www.linkedin.com/in/ilenehoffman

And I can vouch for the fact that Ilene is technically savvy, has a long history
in the community and can write a coherent and interesting piece on any given
subject. You know you need that documentation/PR/whatever written and you want
it done right...

http://ilenesmachine.net/

--
 Mark Wieder