[OT] for anyone looking for a Mac expert writer...

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Feb 28 16:03:48 EST 2013

Ilene Hoffman is something of a legend in the Mac community, but even legends can sometimes be looking for work! That did at least mean she got back to me quickly over the last week, and helped to clinch some of the online reviews for the LiveCode Kickstarter campaign, most notably by bullying John Gruber for me!

So, the very least I can do by way of thanks is to point you all to her resume page:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ilenehoffman