update to my book...

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Feb 27 17:39:15 EST 2013

A lot of the information in the book took quite a while to track down, and most of that wouldn't be changing. I would just tweak the example code and screenshots to make sure it was current.

I did suggest a new book idea, but there is already another LiveCode book they plan to produce, as well as having got the go ahead to do an update on my existing book. So, it just made sense to expand the current book.