Physics Engine support

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Feb 27 17:31:34 EST 2013

Monte Goulding <monte at ...> writes:

> Actually, I think where we are now just about to get past Box2D I think it
would be good to get more detail on the
> vector object in some forum. Even if it's just an email here. People can
clearly see Win8 as a benefit but the
> vector one is a bit to abstract to excite anyone but Scott Rossi. What are the
core things you want us to know
> about this object, are there any other products that do similar things that
you could point us to so we could
> see what we might get?

Ha! You used "Win8" and "benefit" in the same sentence... <g>

Anyway, I'm far from being a Scott Rossi, but I find the vector object goal
*very* exciting. The ability to use svg graphics, fast, scalable, importable,
exportable, low overhead, the extended ability to do things with graphics we
can't presently do... the mind reels. One can only imagine what Scott must be
thinking...

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net