Physics Engine support

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 27 14:51:23 EST 2013

Kevin is there any chance that this could include transforms on any object? Text rotation would be nice for example.

I was just looking at the Box2D docs yesterday after discussing this with a few people. This will really make LiveCode a gaming platform and while I don't do games my kids get really excited about this stuff and I've implemented some with them. Very cool!

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!