other pledge ideas

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Feb 27 14:17:44 EST 2013

Colin thanks, I got your ideas last night. At this stage I think we're
beyond adjusting the reward tiers. However if you or anyone else wants to
do a combined deal on a conference and lifetime license, or any other
custom pledge, drop us a line either to me directly or support and we'll
work it out. There isn't much time left now though :)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code