Stretch goal offer

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Feb 27 12:27:09 EST 2013

I really want Cocoa.

Now that we're in the last 16 hours, I'm upping my offer:

I make two developer plugins for the IDE: PowerDebug and PowerTools, which are
drop-in upgrade replacements for the built-in debugger and tools palette,
respectively. If anyone buys these plugins from now until the funding period is
over, I'll put 200% of the sales with no limit into reaching the stretch goals.
That's all the sales profit + a matching amount from me. You get the plugins
anyway, your money goes towards the project, and you get me to match your
amount. Everyone wins.
Cocoa is within our reach.

PowerDebug http://powerdebug.ahsoftware.net
PowerTools http://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/PowerTools.irev