Congratulations, community!

Marty Billingsley marty at ucls.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 27 10:53:46 EST 2013

It occurs to me (a little late) that we should have gotten Stephen Fry to tweet about the Kickstarter project. He's all about technology, and a huge Apple fan -- he bought the second Mac available in England back in '84. I'm sure he played around with Hypercard back in the old days.  A retweet from him would be worth a lot.

  - marty
--
Marty Billingsley
Department of Computer Science