100%

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 21:16:10 EST 2013

On 27/02/2013, at 12:58 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> At this pace they are going to comfortably meet all
> of their stretch goals

Er... I think there's more past Cocoa that Kevin is holding back. Hopefully in the last hours the total will be high enough that he feels confident telling us the next one. Here's a few that I'd like:
 - some way to get smooth scrolling of a group on mobile. My proposed solution is a new scroll to command that does asynchronous smooth ease in/out scrolling and accelerates/decelerates smoothly with each repeated command.
 - an anti-aliased beizer graphic or some other way to create a smooth antialiased curve from a polygon
 - a proper browser control
 - a complete overhaul of the player control
 - a complete overhaul of libURL including a high level rest client

That's probably a good start... I'm sure other people want other stuff and I know Kevin wants to deliver it all!

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services