wow

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 19:03:48 EST 2013

Yes it's a huge idea. I'm not sure about the licensing implications for WebKit. It's currently LGPL so could potentially be integrated in closed source apps. Adding LC source would force it to be GPL I think so WebKit might need to be forked for this. The idea definitely highlights what becomes possible once it's open source.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!