keydown weirdness

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Feb 26 12:12:27 EST 2013

Paul,

Thanks for the reply. So, did it type backwards for you too when you tried it?

My problem and why I put the 'with messages' in was to allow to interrupt long messages while speaking.
revSpeak will terminate any existing queue once a new revSpeak is issued but I can't get a new revSpeak to execute while revSpeak is speaking? a catch 22 - so after I put in the 'with messages' I was able to interrupt between queues.

Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Tom
-- Tom McGrath III