LC and credit card processing

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Feb 26 00:39:15 EST 2013

 It does exactly that. I have the starts of a stripe library somewhere I
think from a while back. I haven't done any payments with it, but it
handles auth and what not. Stripe's primary API relies a lot on SSL for
encryption en route, and has a pretty nice testing interface. You can test
your app with test numbers and simulate different kinds of card errors. It
also has webhooks for alerting your own servers to payments, issues, etc if
desired.

If you are interested I have an idea that I'd like to try to completely
flesh out and build this live just before the google+ hangout party late
wednesday night/early thursday morning, live on the hangout. Live
LiveCoding. :) Even if you find the service not for you it will still
be available to myself and some of the community. I wonder if anyone would
be willing to pledge some more to the kickstarter for a really nice
library. Also, I have been wanting to give Jerry Daniel's new Glass plugin
a good test drive. I wonder if he would add a few more dollars to his
pledge for the pr.

hmm.

Andrew