Kickstarter: Donations tax deductible?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Feb 26 00:33:11 EST 2013

Hi COlin,
You're not buying anything, you're donating money for which you get
something free in return.  I think that's how the IRS would treat it if
they decided to audit you.

Once again though, I'm not an accountant so should probably check with
someone of that profession.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>