Making icons for desktop apps?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Feb 25 19:03:13 EST 2013

Graham,

i am using Axialis IconWorkshop since version 3, if i remember right. I am working completely on Mac, but IconWorkshop is one of 3 tools i am still  using on windows. Not on a Windows computer, but on a virtual machine.

You are right, it is a little bit pricey. But you get a lifetime license.  All future upgrades are free. And there will be upgrades. Aixialis extended its feature set with every new version.

I really can recommend it.

Regards,

Matthias