LC and credit card processing

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Mon Feb 25 18:27:24 EST 2013

Richard.... I just checked and Stripe does not interface with any known
hardware:
https://stripe.com/us/help/faq#who-should-not-use-stripe

Now, you can do as Colin says and just use the hardware swiper that you
have as an input device, however, there is a difference in credit card
rates from a "card present" to manually entered in information and Stripe
does not give you that option.... If you want a really robust solution with
the best possible rate, I think the Authroize.net solution might be what
you need.  Having said that, there is a bit of a learning curve.  I once
did TONS of this kind of stuff in Director.....

SKIP