Richards talk seems to have gone down well

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Feb 25 17:19:12 EST 2013

Sounds like a great talk Richard. I think it's too easy for people to dismiss the hello world type demo with .. it's just a toy if that's all it can do. Maybe in an education setting that's fine but certainly not at UbuCon. Real case studies like you delivered clearly demonstrate that you can produce quality apps on this platform. If you have slides it might be worth sharing and spreading the url via social networks.