Kickstarter Thoughts

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:41:26 EST 2013

Yeah, but does that preclude people from donating directly to runrev at the
same amounts with the same reward structure?  In fact, while there may be
ethical concerns here, if you take out kickstarters portion, and whatever
payment gateways portion (amazon in the states) They could end up at the
same place with a lower amount of funding.

Hopefully the issue will be moot and we'll shoot right on by the goal.
Looks to be a real squeaker though.