OT Re: Huffington Post article

Art DiVito artdivito at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 25 14:08:54 EST 2013

Am I the only one taken aback that Walter Isaacson made no mention of HyperCard whatsoever in his biograophy of Steve Jobs? (Actually, I should hedge my bet. I am only 2/3 through the book, but I believe I am past that part and there is no "HyperCard" in the index.) Isaacson goes through meticulous detail about many things only a handful of folks would have been aware of, but there had to be thousands of ordinary folks upset about Apple's disinterest in HyperCard, and he didn't touch upon it.