Richards talk seems to have gone down well

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Feb 25 13:55:40 EST 2013

On Feb 25, 2013, at 10:42 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Yes, UbuCon at SCaLE 11x was tons of fun for all.  Kevin's assistant Mildred had some flyers printed for event which I distributed throughout the conference as well, and all three days I had people coming up to me asking me about this LiveCode thing. :)

Would you tells us more about your presentation?  What did you discuss?  How many people attended?  Give us all the gory details.
I saw the number jump in a big way over the weekend.  I attributed it to you getting all the Linux gurus excited about LiveCode.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com