I'm in

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Feb 24 21:27:12 EST 2013

On 25/02/2013, at 1:12 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> Hey Collin, what is your track-o-meter telling you today? I think I've seen
> that thing jump about £10,000 in the last 2 hours.

A client of mine just threw in a hefty sum which will be a significant chunk of that. This is a lesson for all of us. Don't assume that someone already knows about this... I did and I only made the plea at this late hour because we are so close.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services