Looping m4a audio

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Feb 24 13:07:22 EST 2013

Your experience is consistent with mine: seamless looping playback with a player is unreliable.

Looping imported audio clips works better, perhaps because the audio is loaded into memory, but  is still unreliable and requires the audio to be in one of the few supported formats.

There's another option that involves using revBrowser and one of the many web based audio players out there, but I've never gone to the trouble to work out a setup, and revBrowser has its quirks.

If seamless playback is key, The EQT external should be a good option.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design