Using the Stack Runner - architect

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:39:33 EST 2013

Worst case, its easy enough to roll your own.

I have a simple one around here somewhere that is just a list field on a
single card.  Acts as a generic launcher. Drop an app on it, adds to the
list and launches on double click.  Stacks are recognized and opened
accordingly, and launch document works for pdfs and the like.

Main thing is to either a) add dummy code to the stack so that the engine
will grok which things to include, or manually include the things required
by the stack you want to launch.  If you need datagrid support the easiest
way to get that added is include a dummy substack in your launcher app.