So stoked about the possibilities for Open Source

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sun Feb 24 10:59:38 EST 2013

I started out at £70, bumped it to £640 and now just opted for the lifetime
commercial license. How did that happen? Time to cash in some RRSP's :-)

I encourage others who want to see this happen to be creative on how we can
fund this. Its worth considering, I think, borrowing from current savings to
fund future earnings.

Kicktraq's projected cone has the project within £20,000 of the goal.
http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1755283828/open-source-edition-of-livecode/#chart-exp-projection

If you have to borrow against future potential I think the lifetime
commercial license looks attractive.

-- Mark