Looping m4a audio

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Feb 24 08:41:56 EST 2013

I went back to try other ideas, and the looping was no longer successful, but as I tried things it would be good again, then not good again!

For a moment I thought I had a better solution, which you should try, in case it is as good as it was for me, momentarily. Try this with the player set directly to the audio file:

on mouseup
  set the looping of player 1 to true
  set the alwaysBuffer of player 1 to true
  play player 1
end mouse up

If that does work for you, it would be as good a solution as setting the cache in QuickTime Player.