Looping m4a audio

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Sat Feb 23 21:13:27 EST 2013

Hi Jacqueline

Try loading the file into a audio editor like Audacity
(http://audacity.sourceforge.net) and check the beginning to end of the
clip.

Blips should be obvious and generally if the sound has been trimmed
badly then a simple tool like audacity allows you to smooth things out.

If there is a slight gap between repeats then try a very short fade in
at the beginning or fade out at the end.

regards
alex