To customers of Economy-x-Talk

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 22 09:23:12 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

As you know, we had a server crash last month, which was quite harmful.
It appeared to be impossible to recover the data and we had to rely on
secondary backups. I'd like to inform you about the current situation
with an e-mail to the LiveCode mailing list, because most customers who
were affected by the crash are also on this list.

Web hosting

We have recovered some of the data of our web hosting customers and
helped everybody who responded to our e-mails to get their websites back
on-line. If your website is still off-line, it is only because you
didn't respond to our e-mails (check your spam box). You should contact
us as soon as possible and we'll try to get your web site up and running
again.

Private downloads section

We received a couple of hundred donations for our LiveCode downloads,
available in the private section of the website. The crash destroyed all
spenders' accounts, including their passwords. We have re-built the
database and each spender has been contacted with a new user name and
password. You should now be able to visit our website at
http://qery.us/353 and log in with your new credentials. If you didn't
receive a new password, let us know and we'll fix that.

Other projects

We are (almost) completely back to normal and are working on all custom
software projects normally again. I believe that all clients have been
contacted by now. If not, it means that I missed your e-mail or it was
erased by the crash and you might want to contact us to ask about the
progress of your e-mail.

This is my last e-mail on this topic. I hope we can leave this behind us
now and get back to business as usual.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.

On 14 January, we suffered severe server problems. If you tried to send an e-mail between 13 and 18 January and didn't get a reply, please try again.