can't get pixel density for an iPhone (Retina-4 inch) in the simulator

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 21 23:14:01 EST 2013

Actually - I can't get my app to run with iPhone simulator 6.0 (doesn't even load the app) or iPhone simulator 6.1 (app shows splash screen and quits) as the test target now.

Exactly what combination of iOS SDKs, test target and simulator setting do I need to get my app to run in a 4 inch simulator?

Someone must have already got this to work.

Terry...