50%

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Feb 21 19:04:14 EST 2013

On 22/02/2013, at 10:49 AM, Mike Bonner wrote:

> Even as a hobbyist, I've donated as much as I can handle.  Hopefully there
> are enough people out there who are able/willing to step in and cover for
> my lack!
>
> I do really wish I could swing the 2400 though.

Sure... but there's got to be a heap of people that have pledged £33 or less that could justify bumping up considerably just to get this over the line. There's got to be more commercial developers than 134 on £310 and up....

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!